Saturday 28 March 2015

Travel voucher








Hello!
A few weeks ago we have been invited to a birthday party and we presented a coupon for a trip to Denmark.
For another invited couple I made an additional coupon for the same trip.

I used different alphabet dies and cut out the german word for voucher/coupon 'GUTSCHEIN'.
I used the same white cardstock as the cardstock for the card, so the letters looks like embossed.

You need:
Big Shot (Powder Blue & Teal) #657900
SIZZIX Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Block Talk Capitel #658563
SIZZIX Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Block Talk Lowercase #659442
SIZZIX Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Word Play Tim Holtz #657837
SIZZIX Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts #657561

I found the flag of Denmark on the internet, printed it and cut it out with one of the SIZZIX framelits hearts. Finally I add some beads and ribbon.


I hope you`ll like it.
I wish you a lovely weekend.
Annika





4 comments:

  1. Liebe Annika,
    was für wunderschöne Karten Du wieder gezaubert hast, gefallen mir ausgesprochen gut.
    LG
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Annika,
    was für wunderschöne Karten Du wieder gezaubert hast, gefallen mir ausgesprochen gut.
    LG
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Annika, ich mag deine Arbeiten. Sie sind so stilvoll und chick! :) Echt toll. LG Julia

    ReplyDelete