Saturday 21 March 2015

Gift bags








Hi everyone,
today I would like to show you some giftbags for pretty little things. I like to decorate the presents for my lovely girlfriends and think, they would be even happier if the wrapping would be something special.

I used one of my favorite dies: The SIZZIX Movers & Shapers XL Die Bag w/Flap #659197 and the SIZZIX Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Happiness Phrases #660804.

First I cut out the Bag with Flap with my Big Shot and looked for nice embellishments like brads, ribbons and add some nice flowers and a feather for decoration.
I used double-sided adhesive tape, some gluedots and brads.
The Happiness Phrases are beautiful for a ‘wordwindow‘ inside the box or also for a decoration outside.



I hope you will enjoy and have a lovely weekend!
Annika



5 comments:

  1. Liebe Annika,
    was für entzückende Verpackungen und die Farbcombi ist der Hammer!
    LG
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Annika,
    was für entzückende Verpackungen und die Farbcombi ist der Hammer!
    LG
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Annika,
    was für entzückende Verpackungen und die Farbcombi ist der Hammer!
    LG
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was für schöne Päckchen. Diese Stanze steht schon länger auf meiner Wunschliste. Es wird Zeit sie zu kaufen.

    Fühl dich gedrückt
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are absolutely beautiful, is it a die too or an embellishement? I'd like to know where to find them...

    ReplyDelete