Saturday 14 March 2015

Poetry Tags








Hi,
today I will show you my variation of Poetry Tags.
I used my Big Shot and the classical Sizzix Framelits Die Set Squares #657585 to cut out some squares for my tags.

A big one and a small on for each tag.
I used white, light grey and craft colored cardstock, gluedots, eyelets and cotton ribbon.

To fix the cotton ribbon, I used a vertical slot punch and my crop-a-dile for the eyelets.
I selected also a few stamps out of my stock with proverbs and poetry.

You can use the poetry-tags to decorate some arrangements of branches in spring

or add it on gift wraps for example.

I hope you enjoy and have a nice day!

Annika

4 comments:

  1. Liebe Annika,
    wie schön Deine wunderbaren Kreationen nun auch hier zu finden. Freu schon auf die vielen Insprationen.
    GLG
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great idea Annika :o) I love your stil :o)
    liebe Grüße und schön das Du hier bloggen darfst - gratuliere
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annika!
    What a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing. I will try it soon.

    Big hug and greetings from germany
    Miri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this little cute Tags ;) ...
    Glückwünsch Annika zum Sizzix DT

    ReplyDelete