Sunday 29 March 2015

An Easter Card with Free Paper Downloads


Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!

Today I have another Easter card to share with you.
This card was also created by using the gorgeous
free to download Easter papers which are available ------> HERE

Free Easter papers 2015

Happy Easter card_gerry
siz
NEW 660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
660804 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Happiness Phrases
660220 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Mixed Media
660222 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Scribbles & Splat
658554 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Alphabet Die Wanted 
*     *     *    

I began creating the card by stamping an egg pattern on 4
different coloured scraps from FREE EASTER PAPER DOWNLOADS.
I needed 5 eggs because of the word "happy" 
so I added a white egg in the middle....
how

When my stamped eggs were ready I adhered them on front of the card.
After that I added the letters H-A-P-P-Y on top of each egg.
c3

c1
I die cut the splats and honeycomb from white cardstock
and distressed them just a bit with yellow ink to match the title.
c2
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
clear stamp egg - brand unknown
papers "Easter" title - "Webster's Pages"
white cardstock; yellow ink
*      *      * 
Thank you for your visit!
Have a creative Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Gerry. :) xo Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the splats with the splats with the mixed media die. Such a great Easter card!

    ReplyDelete