Sunday 1 March 2015

Claire from Claireabellemakes







Hello! My name is Claire and I am thrilled to be joining the Sizzix blogging team. For my first post I'm sharing a little about myself and my crafting background.

I write a creative lifestyle blog called Claireabellemakes where I share DIYs, handmade finds and my life in Cambridge, UK. You might say I am a multi-crafter as there isn't one thing I stick to. I am obsessed with bicycles, stationery and my fluffy persian cat. I drink loose leaf tea every day from my vintage tea cup collection and always enjoy a piece of cake.

I love paper crafts and stationery and have recently taken up pocket based scrapbooking as a way to document my life. I have far too many notebooks and a little bit of an addiction to washi tape.



One of my big passions is yarn crafts. I enjoy both crochet and knitting and made my first jumper last year. I like having longer term projects alongside more instant creations such as making cards.



I also dabble in jewellery making (I can't choose just one craft!) and have a store where I sell jewellery, accessories and gifts. Wooden letter tiles and fabric are my materials of choice.



Organisation is a big part of my life and I enjoy using my planner to keep my life in order. Decorating my planner is a weekly craft for me, so expect to see some ideas here for keeping organised in the prettiest way possible.



My favourite colours are pastels and metallics and I love combinations of dusky pink and grey. Bright primary colours aren't my style, so I tend to go for more muted tones in my craft projects. Here's a look at my pastel themed craft studio where all the projects are made and blog posts are written.



I hope to bring you lots of inspiration through the projects I share. I like to use Twitter to chat to my craft buddies, so do come and say hello there if you'd like to!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you as part of Sizzix Claire! I look forward to seeing the things you post.

    ReplyDelete