Monday 13 April 2015

A loved layout

Spring is here and brighter colour and cheerful layouts are in order!

I often print out many photos from my mobile in smaller sizes for mini albums. Not all of them make it in to the album so I have some photos laying around that are pretty special but just simply were the wrong size. But they are perfect for my favourite size of scrapbook layout, 6 x 8. So I grab one of those photos and I started die cutting!

For this layout, I used :



I used Simple Stories papers from their collection I AM. I die cut two chevron borders out of the solid papers using one of the Decorative Trim dies. I layered them on the white card and glue them at their centres. I die cut thre banners and glue them on the left hand side.


I used the other trim die from the same set to decorate the bottom left corner. The word is from a pattered paper I had left over.


The little heart on the top right corner is from the left over of the bottom left border. The flowers is from the Flowers Intricate 2.

Simple but bright and spring full of colour! I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment