Thursday 30 April 2015

Back to NYC by Karine



Hello,

Here I am back from a wonderful trip with my son! My son and I spent 5 days discovering this fantastic town that is New York City! We had barely left the plane on our way back home and I already felt like creating a scrapbooking lay-out with the pictures I made!

I chose an A4 format inspired by an American Craft ring binder.

Papers: American Crafts, Studio Tekturek
Alphabets: 7Gypsies
Flower: Florilèges Design
Stickers: Crate Paper
Inks: Adirondack Clover, Versafine
Stamps: Florilèges Design, Stampers Anonymous, Bloomini Studio
Stabilo Pen68

Die:

650515 :  Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
669963 :  Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 4 dies-Fresh Blossoms Alphabet

I am a big fan of the dies that go with the new Big Shot machine! Here I used the smallest doily heart, the pretty foliage pattern that I love so much and the beautiful openwork flower! The dies are cut out of various green pattern papers to create contrast with my blue sky background paper.

One of the two leaves is cut out of white paper and shaded with the Adirondack Clover green ink.

The pretty flower is cut in half and each part is glued in a different area of my page.

To create some harmony and link the different elements together, I made some splashes all over my lay-out with the help of watercolour felt-tip pens.

My title is mostly composed of stickers (the black letters). The letters GO come from the Fresh Blossom alphabet die set. Each letter will be outlined with a thin-tipped black pen.





See you soon with new lay-outs from my New York City album!


Karine

Bonjour

Me voici rentrée d'un superbe voyage avec mon fils ! 5 jours à New York tous les deux à la découverte de cette merveilleuse ville ! A peine sortie de l'avion, j'ai eu envie de scrapper les premières photos !

Je suis partie pour l'occasion sur un format A4 d'après un classeur American Crafts.

Matériel :

Papiers : American Crafts, Studio Tekturek
Alphabets : 7Gypsies
Fleur : Florilèges Design
Stickers : Crate Paper
Encres : Adirondack Clover, Versafine
Tampons : Florilèges Design, Stampers Anonymous, Bloomini Studio
Stabilo Pen68

Dies utilisés :

650515 :  Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
669963 :  Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 4 dies-Fresh Blossoms Alphabet

Je suis fan des dies qui accompagnent la nouvelle Big Shot ! J'ai utilisé ici le petit coeur dentellé, les superbes feuillages dont je raffole et la belle fleur évidée ! Pour contraster avec mon fond de page bleu ciel, mes découpes sont faites dans divers papiers imprimés à dominante verte.

Une des deux feuilles est découpée dans du papier blanc puis ombrée avec une encre verte Adirondack Clover.

La jolie fleur est découpée et envisagée en deux parties sur ma page.

Afin de lier mes différents éléments ma page est éclaboussée de feutres aquarellables.

Mon titre composé en partie de stickers ( en noir ) les lettres GO sont découpées avec le die alphabet Fress Blossom. Chaque lettre sera ensuite réhaussée avec un tracé au stylo noir fin.

A très vite pour de nouvelles pages de mon album NYC !

Karine

1 comment: