Sunday 12 April 2015

Simple Birdie Cake Toppers






Hello! This week I've been spending lots of time in my kitchen making treats and cakes. We had these white chocolate and marshmallow rice crispie cakes on Easter Sunday. I knew they needed sprinkles on top, but I also thought I would make some simple birdie cake toppers using the Big Shot Plus Machine.


Supplies used:



I wanted to keep the toppers simple so used pink card stock for the main body of the bird, then white card stock for the wing.


I sandwiched a cocktail stick between two birds and fixed together with double sided sticky tape.


These are so so easy to make, I think I want to put them in all my food! You could even write a name in the wing and use them as place settings.


Have a good week - I hope it is filled with lots of treats!

Claire

1 comment: