Friday 17 April 2015

Layout: Looking at the sea







Hi Sizzix friends!

Last week I received my Big Shot Plus Starter Kitt and obviously I need to start working with it!!! When I saw the big embossing folder an A4 size I knew I will use it in my next project.  And today I show you my first A4 layout using the embossing folder and taking profit the new size of the Big Shot Plus.


To make this special layout I have also used the Craft Asylum paper of the kit, some of the thinlits circles dies to die-cut the A4 cardstock: 


And the A4 embossing folder of the kit:


I love this big embossing folder !!!!


Now, I have the base of the page, I have only to combine the two Craft Asylum papers, die-cut the title (in English similar to Looking at the sea) with the Alphanumeric dies designed by Tim Holtz and add some details.


Here are the details of the page:


For the lower part of the page I have used this pink Craft Asylum paper to resemble the sand of the shore and the waves are these decorative strips die-cut in colour blue. 



In this photo you can see the embossed paper under the title, I have used 3D adhesive foam.


Little shells and blue sequins...



On the top of the page you can see the embossed cardstock and the die-cut circles like the bubbles in different sizes.



This is the result, a clean and simple layout to remind us of a beautiful day on the beach where our little son discovered new sensations...




I have used the following Sizzix products: 



I hope you have enjoyed this layout. Thanks for your visit!



Have a creative and happy Friday!


------ 

¡Hola a todos!

La semana pasada recibí mi Big Shot Plus Starter Kit y clara necesitaba trabajar con ella!!! Cuando vi la caperta de embossing tamaño A4 sabía que la utilizaría en mi próximo proyecto. Así que hoy os enseño mi primera página en formato A4 utilizando la carpeta A4 y sacándo partido de la nuevas medidas de la máquina.

Para realizar esta página también he utilizado el papel Craft Asylum incluído en el kit, algunos Thinlints de círculos para troquelar la cartulina A4:
Y la carpeta de embossing del kit (me encanta esta carpeta !!! )

Ahora tengo el papel base de la página, tan solo tengo que combinar los dos papeles de Craft Asylum, troquelar el título con el troquel Alphanumeric diseñado por Tim Holtz y añadir algunos detalles.

Aquí os muestro algunos detalles de la página:

En  la parte inferior he utilizado el papel rosado de Craft Asylum para simular la arena de la orilla y las cenefas troqueladas en azul para simular las olas.

En esta fotografía se puede ver el papel con relieve bajo el título. He utilizado almohadillas 3D para dar profundidad.
Pequeñas conchas y lentejuelas azules...
En la parte superior el fondo de cartulina con textura y los círculos que simulan burbujas de diferentes medidas.

Este es el resultado, una página sencilla y limpia para recordarnos un bonito día de playa donde nuestro peque descubrió nuevas sensaciones... 

 He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix: 



Espero que os haya gustado esta página. ¡Gracias por la visita!



Os deseo un feliz y creativo viernes!

No comments:

Post a Comment