Monday 20 April 2015

Big Shot Plus Starter Kit card

Hi everybody! Elena here.

Last week I received my new Big Shot Plus Starter Kit and I couldn't help start playing with it in that very moment :)



My first project was this clean and simple card, made with the beautiful dies from the Starter Kit.



 I love how easy is to work with this fantastic machine, with the different platforms and adapters for all Sizzix technologies... and the A4 size, of course!!


 Supply list:



Happy Monday!

............

Hola a todos!

La semana pasada por fin recibí mi nueva y flamante Big Shot Plus con el starter kit y no me pude resistir a hacer mi primer proyecto con  ella nada más sacarla de la caja.

Me encanta lo fácil que es trabajar con ella, con las diferentes plataformas y adaptadores para todas las tecnologías de Sizzix... y por supuesto el tamaño Din-A4!!

Ya os iré enseñando más cositas de esta máquina... :)

Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment