Friday 3 April 2015

Sweet Wishes card







Hi Sizzix friends!

On this festive Friday I have prepared a pair of  clean and simple cards. I like to use two cardstocks in the same colour one as a background and the other one with embossment.  It gives an elegant result.




To make these beautiful cards I have used the following supplies:


flowered washi tape, the sentiment and brads.


I have covered a little piece of white cardstock with the washi tape.


I have die-cut this heart.


I have embossed a white cardstock which is 0,5 cm smaller than the 
card size. I really love this embossing folder !!!


Now I have all the pieces to make my card, I've chosen the colour of 
the brads to match the washi tape.



And finally this is the result:




The same card in different colours.



I have used the following Sizzix products:


I hope you have enjoyed these clean and simple cards. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Easter!


--------- 



¡Hola a todos!

Para este viernes festivo he preparado unas tarjetas muy clean and simple. Me gusta mucho utilizar dos cartulinas del mismo color una lisa como fondo y otra repujada. Le da un toque elegante al trabajo.

Para realizar estas bonitas tarjetas he utilizado los siguientes materiales:

Mi Big Shot machine la carpeta de embossing bordersBigz die Heartfelt , cartulina blanca, washi tape de flores, el mensaje y encuadernadores mini.

Primer he cubierto una cartulina blana con el washi tape, después lo he troquelado con forma de corazón. He realizado el repujado en otra cartulina blanca 5 mm más pequeña que la tarjeta (me encanta esta carpeta) . Ahora ya tenemos todas las piezas para montar nuestra tarjeta. 
Finalmente este es el resultado. He realizado la misma tarjeta con otra gama de color.

He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix:
Espero que os haya gustado estas sencillas tarjetas. ¡Gracias por la visita!

¡Feliz y creativa Pascua!

1 comment: