Die used for entire quilt top: Half-Square Triangles, 4 1/2in Finished Square.
It's all done! The almost-finished quilt came away to Wales with us for the Easter weekend along with the zip-up pouch from my previous post containing binding kit. In the spare moments in between hunting for eggs I managed to finish hand-sewing the binding on the back.
It was great to be able to get some photos of it in lovely surroundings.
We're back home now and the quilt is finally on our bed - of course as soon as it was completed the weather warmed right up and so it's not needed as much for warmth as it might have been a week or two ago, typical!
Now that this has been ticked off the list I can have a proper play with my new Big Shot Plus that arrived just before we went away - yay!