Saturday 25 April 2015

Decorative Bubbles








Hello there,

today I will show you some colorful cards with the Thinlits Die Set 'Decorative Bubbles' #660474.
I used my Big Shot Plus, one acrylic block, brush markers with water-based ink - this was very important for the watercolor-look, vellum, handmade paper, spray of water, Versamark ink pad with white Embossingpowder  and some embellishments for decoration.


 First I stamped with a Versamark ink pad a nice aphorism on the handmade paper and embossed it with white Embossingpowder. Than I colored directly on my acrylic block with the markers and sprayed water on it. I pressed the block on the handmade paper and I got this beautiful watercolored impressions.
The watercolor rolled off the print and it looks really great.


You get different results with using different quantity of water. Try it by yourself, you will see, it is very simple.
I like to decorate these cards with the SIZZIX Decorative Bubbles, I think it matches well.


 Great cards for different occasions!I hope you enjoy and wish you a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Tolle Ideen und die Farben sind genau mein Ding!
    LG
    Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Karten. Tolle Stanzen.
    Wonderful cards. Lovely Bubbles.

    Lg ARDT

    ReplyDelete