Monday 27 April 2015

Little notebook using the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit

Hi everybody! Elena here.

I'm still playing with my new Big Shot Plus Starter Kit and this week I want to show you a little notebook I made for my handbag.





I love how well the different dies of the kit combine together. For my notebook I have used the little Thinlits leaves with the  Bigz branch and the Thinlits tag with the Bigz heart. Here you can see the step by step process to create the notebook.



 And here are the decorations and embellishments. Everything made with the starter kit papers and some white card.



 Supply list:


Happy Monday!

............

Hola a todos!

Todavía sigo trabajando con el Starter Kit de mi nueva Big Shot Plus. En esta ocasión he hecho una pequeña libreta para llevar en el bolso.

Me encanta cómo combinan entre sí todos los diferentes troqueles del Stater Kit, ene esta ocasión he combinado la rama del troquel Bigz con las hojitas Sizzlits y la etiqueta con el corazón.

El proceso para crear la libreta es muy sencillo, lo podéis ver en las fotos del paso a paso. Y en las fotos de los detalles podéis ver que están todos hechos con los elementos del starter kit y un poco de cartulina blanca.

Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment